“Quick Stop / Horrible Service”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #3 of 3 Quick Bites in Saugatuck
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 6411 Blue Star Highway. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Saugatuck, MI serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

My sister and I quickly stopped into this Burger King to grab a drink and the place was extremely dirty. The first thing I noticed was that the cashier was high. He told us good morning and that he had a great morning, though it was 4:00p.m. The man then asked me why I was a nurse or a cosmologist. I was very confused, and he told me that I was wearing scrubs, which I was not. He continued to make strange comments joking that we couldn't get our drinks. He told me that I smelled good and he was yelling to the people in back that I smelled. The whole situation made me extremely uncomfortable. We walked in here just to get a drink and left with a drink and an uncomfortable experience.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Katekozub

Reviewed 27 June 2016

They serve hot dogs now! Excellent! The restaurant is very clean and service is prompt. Desserts are also good :)

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Poor quality food, but it's a Burger King. What do you expect? My friend ate here, I didn't. It seemed to be clean and friendsly staff though.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Few customers. Pre cooked COLD burgers. Fries that had to be at least an hour old. Watery Diet Coke. Dirty tables.What more can I say?

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Dirty restaurant, very long wait even when they aren't busy. Service is awful. Staff look like slobs. Food is gross.

Date of visit: July 2015