“Such a great selection”

Saugatuck Tea Cafe and Gifts
Ranked #23 of 55 Restaurants in Saugatuck
Cuisines: Soups
Description: Tea gift shop and cafe. Blend your favorite teas to take home or drink with free refill. All coffee drinks with free refill. Invent your personal bubble tea smoothie with or without tea. Locally crafted artisan gelato. Local Apple cider. Pet friendly...treat available. Kid friendly...games to play. Located on the water and next to a park. Free Wi-Fi with inside and outside seating.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My family had to drag me out of this place. I could have spent much more time looking at all the different teas available. I bought several new-to-me varieties and could have bought more.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I live in Brooklyn, NY and wanted to host a special baby shower for my daughter in law. Called and got great info. Hosted the party attended by 8 women. The table was beautifully set, staff was friendly and attentive, food was delish and plentiful. Each guest picked two teas to sample. We were relaxed in the space. From planning to paying everything was top notch.

1  Thank Marie N
Reviewed 16 May 2017

As an avid tea drinker this store had a wonderful selection of unique teas to chose from. I had a blast trying to make a choice.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I stopped in and needed something warm to get that Michigan chill out of me.. I never know what to get because I'm not a big tea fan, however Gina said she would take care of me, and she did. Found her to be very friendly. It was a very nice place! I would go again.. and I will.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We stopped in and had a cup of tea. It was OK, nothing special. Lots of tea-related things for sale.

Gina D, Owner at Saugatuck Tea Cafe and Gifts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Hi Rick,
We are happy you stopped by to check out our tea shop. January is the month our cafe shuts down for the winter due to the water shut down in the old building I am in on the river. We are at our bare minimum in the cafe at that time, so you weren't able to enjoy everything we have to offer. We hope you will try us again and enjoy our organic tea that your specially blend to your taste. Our bubble tea smoothies are very popular and fun. Pair one of our teas with one of our tea infused baked goods. All of our drinks go well with our artisan gelato and there is always one that is tea infused! Hope you come back...introduce yourself and I will be happy to take care of your tea needs personally. Tea Cheers, Gina