All reviewscouples massageparking spotmy husband and ithe temperature controlwithin walking distancemiddle of townceiling fanfirst floorget awaykevincondonoisesinkromamicrowavedowntownbutler
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I needed a weekend away. We had been talking about visiting saugatuck brewing company for a while since we love a few of their beers. I did my research and we landed on Bella Vita. I was a little hesitant at first because of the price but it was worth every penny. The location is right downtown so everything (shops, bars, restaurants) is within walking distance. We stayed in the Taurino suite on the first floor. Our room was adorable and spacious. There were some dust bunnies under the bed but I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't lost my flip flop! There was no noise at all from the street as the rooms open onto an alley. However, there was A LOT of foot traffic above us since the spa is on the 2nd floor. This did wake me up one morning but I easily fell back asleep. We would definitely come back again. We would recommend the southerner for breakfast and the patio at The Butler for cocktails in the evening. Loved Saugatuck!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Alexa E
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We have stayed at the suites in town a few times and always in November/December. The town is usually lit up with Christmas lights but the weather isn't too cold yet. It is a very private, relaxing place to stay. The spa located within is wonderful. We always try to schedule a couples massage.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

First time for my husband and I. Nice and clean. Light bulb was burnt out. Otherwise, good experience. Convenient for all the bars, restaurants and shopping. I will definitely recommend it.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We spent 3 pleasant nights in the Mt. Baldhead condo. The location is perfect for exploring Saugatuck with the added benefit of a dedicated parking spot. The living room was nicely furnished as was the bedroom. The bathroom was a tight squeeze but the towels were large and thick. The kitchenette was very sparsely furnished so wouldn't be good if someone planned to cook any meals there. One minor negative was that we arrived after dark and there were no lights in the parking area or by the door of the condo. This made climbing the stairs to the door a lttle treacherous and entering the key code difficult.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kent1725
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Very nice room, though the bathroom door was very heavy and difficult to slide closed. Thank you for the biscotti and muffins! A nice snack both days we were there. We loved the double birds' nests in our window. Although the birds were long gone, it was still so cute to see that other life shared our space! One of the best attributes was not having to worry about a room card!

As you know, the nightlife was quite loud. The complimentary ear plugs were a very nice touch! They helped, but we were still kept awake by the music. It would not keep us from staying with you again, though.

Loved the proximity to the spa. I had a pedicure and my husband and I had couples' massage. Then all we had to do was walk a short distance to our room and continue our relaxation there.

Staff was friendly and efficient. It was an overall great experience!

Room Tip: All rooms are the same, with king bed and dual shower. Designed for couples.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple