“Harborview Condo + Bella Vita”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saugatuck
Bella Vita Spa + Suites
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Saugatuck
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I worked with Kevin of Bella Vita Suites to plan a weekend with a friend at the Harborview Condo. He was pleasant and accommodating. My friend accidentally arrived a day early, and with only 15 minutes notice, Kevin got her all set up at the Bella Vita Suites hotel for the night. She stayed in the Roma room and said it was lovely and well-appointed. We also really enjoyed our stay at the Harborview Condo. The location is right in the middle of town with beautiful views of the harbor. Floor to ceiling windows provide plenty of natural light through the living area. The bedrooms are comfortable and stylish, and the bathrooms (2) are clean and updated. There isn't any designated parking with this condo, but it really wasn't an issue for us: We always found a parking space within a block. If you find climbing stairs challenging, I would choose a different option from the Bella Vita properties (there is a steep flight of stairs to access this condo). Everything was wonderful, and we will definitely return!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TLewis-Martin

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The Bella Vita hotel is in a great spot right downtown. We stayed in the Roma room. The room is small but clean and nice. The 3 doors you enter through are setup with your own keypad numbers so I loved that we didn't have a real key to deal with.
We had our own parking spot which was great.
The room had a small fridge, microwave, and a small sink. They provided 2 bottles of water and a few complimentary snacks.
The only thing we didn't like was that the temperature control for cooling the room was preset and not changeable by us. We were a little too warm overnight and turned on the ceiling fan. The fan was inconsistently noisy like a woodpecker was in our room so we didn't sleep well. The shades don't darken the Roma room very well so it was bright at night and in the morning. That being said, we would probably stay at Bella Vita again because the room was clean and the location was great. Maybe we would try one of the other rooms that didn't have an alley way of windows.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lori P
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I needed a weekend away. We had been talking about visiting saugatuck brewing company for a while since we love a few of their beers. I did my research and we landed on Bella Vita. I was a little hesitant at first because of the price but it was worth every penny. The location is right downtown so everything (shops, bars, restaurants) is within walking distance. We stayed in the Taurino suite on the first floor. Our room was adorable and spacious. There were some dust bunnies under the bed but I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't lost my flip flop! There was no noise at all from the street as the rooms open onto an alley. However, there was A LOT of foot traffic above us since the spa is on the 2nd floor. This did wake me up one morning but I easily fell back asleep. We would definitely come back again. We would recommend the southerner for breakfast and the patio at The Butler for cocktails in the evening. Loved Saugatuck!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alexa E
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We have stayed at the suites in town a few times and always in November/December. The town is usually lit up with Christmas lights but the weather isn't too cold yet. It is a very private, relaxing place to stay. The spa located within is wonderful. We always try to schedule a couples massage.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

First time for my husband and I. Nice and clean. Light bulb was burnt out. Otherwise, good experience. Convenient for all the bars, restaurants and shopping. I will definitely recommend it.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saugatuck
2.9 km away
4.6 km away
Belvedere Inn & Restaurant
Belvedere Inn & Restaurant
#2 of 24 in Saugatuck

Been to Bella Vita Spa + Suites? Share your experiences!