“habanero strawberry beer anyone???”

Greenbush Brewing Co.
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Sawyer
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Just off I-94 at exit 12, Greenbush Brewing Co. is nestled in the historic downtown of Sawyer, MI. Specializing in robust & inspired beers, southern-style barbeque, from-scratch cuisine, artisan meats & a DIY mentality, Greenbush is a haven for both beer and food enthusiasts alike.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This beer stood out for me. Cute place - indoor/outdoor with basic woodsy decor. Lots of summery ales. Food was decent. Liked my brisket sandwich. A bit expensive.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My daughter and I sat at the bar and tasted several varieties of beer and had lunch. The bbq was really good. We then went across the street to their store and bought the best cheese to take back to our cabin as well as souvenirs. It was a fun time.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The brisket was great and so was the service. The wait time is no joke though. My wife and I had to stand by the bathrooms to wait for a table but I'm not complaining it was worth it.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My husband and I visited on an impromptu brewery tour. The main location was packed and the diner was closed but the open-air location was totally fun! Enjoyed a great stout beer and watched people play bocce. Lots of space outside for families and pets! The food smelled and looked awesome but we had just eaten. They also had a fun selection of cheeses and other chilled drinks for purchase and apparel items too. Can't wait to head back!

1  Thank Emily M
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Beers were awesome. Food was amazing. Nice to have an area across the street to enjoy the beers while waiting for a table.