“Can you go wrong with Pizza?”
Review of Village Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Village Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Sebewaing
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Well what can I say its pizza. Some are better then others it all depends on individual taste and preference. Some prefer New York style some Chicago style. With that said and with my personal preference in mind I will give my review. I have had pizza from here many times but usually if only in a pinch. The pizza is good don't get me wrong but I feel its ALWAYS greasy and very very thin. Guess you could say its close to New York style. So if that's you're preference I would suggest giving them a try!

Reviewed 17 September 2014

While camping in Sebewaing my wife and I found ourselves starving for a pizza. This place was close by so we called in an order for a small pizza and a salad.

We were extremely pleasantly surprised. The pizza was very tasty, hot and better than most pizzas in the Detroit area!!!

I highly recommend this place for a take out pizza.....definitely tasty !!!!

Reviewed 4 February 2013

I love this pizza. I grew up on it and now try and get it when I'm back in town. There subs are good as well. Just a great local pizza joint.

Reviewed 3 July 2012

We live 38 miles & anytime we are passing through we must get their pizza. It is our favorite .

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We have been getting food from the "Village" for years. Whenever we have family visiting, they ask for the usual - large deluxe in a pan from Village Pizzeria. It's a given, and I'm glad I don't have to cook. Some of their other specialties are the pizza turnover, pizza salad, and the Hungry Jack sub. They make other salads and subs (both hot and cold). Other pizza places have come and gone in Sebewaing, but the "Village" has stood the test of time. It's basically take-out, although they do have a couple tables if you need to eat in.