“Pretty good food and value”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peking City Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 7 Restaurants in Sebewaing
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

The food was pretty good and the pricing was also good for the menu. I ate the sesame chicken that tasted good. I had white rice which was cooked good as well. I got the food to go so I do not know much about the service. The restraunt appeared clean but small as expected for the area. I would try this place again

Reviewed 4 February 2013

This little restaurant has the best chinese food. Have been eating here my whole life and I still havent found another place that matches it. The chicken noodle soup is excellent. The egg rolls are great. The restaurant is small and unassuming but the food is good.

1  Thank Keeoff
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Sebewaing doesn't have a large selection of restaurants, but Peking City offers a good variety of food for any taste. We like their Chinese food for take-out although we occasionally dine in. They serve a great American breakfast. Their chicken noodle soup is awesome. The dining room isn't anything fancy, but the food is so good that you'll be glad you stopped. My favorite is the Chicken Subgum - I order it with dark sauce and white rice.

1  Thank tk4books