All reviews front desk great hotel room was clean business trip family reunion omelet the hotel staff would stay here again up to date free breakfast detroit highway tiffany banquet furnishings
Reviewed 30 August 2018

The pool was closed I used my points and they did not let me know prior to booking the room. Both myself and my child were disappointed and unable to get points back or cancel reservation. When I called to see if I could change rooms Hilton was not able to accommodate me. I am also a Marriott and SPG member and have always had great service with them especially when they make a mistake.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Randall R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit-Southfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of our pool being closed for renovation and the fact that you were not notified when making your reservation. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you now that our pool is open again.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

1ST - Loved the early check in.2ND - The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom CLEAN.3RD - Excellent LOCATION for a family wedding weekend. 4TH - Breakfast was great. Staff was very professional and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Randall R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit-Southfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Our family for bride/groom used this Hotel for wedding guest the day before and 2 days post wedding. We received excellent service and had a wonderful time and recommend this hotel to anyone who is considering the Southfield area.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This was my first time ever staying at a hilton hotel. I was very pleased with this hotel. The room was clean and the staff were very professional. I also had breakfast here and enjoyed the buffet. The omelet station was pretty good. After staying here I would definitely stay at a Hilton hotel again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the 4 STAR review!

Reviewed 23 August 2018

My husband and I went to a celebration there and transportation was very convenient the food was great and the staff was excellent. The decorum of the entire hotel was fabulous. Having the ability to choose my room online before I arrived was great.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple