See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Stay away from this place. Service was horrible and so were the rooms. The bathroom looked like someone tried to kick the door in!! Air wasn't working properly and he bathroom sink had hair in it and we only had one washcloth in the room and they said we had to wait to get more because they were behind!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The desk clerk was rude,he didn't even tell us where the elevator was so we carried the luggage up the stairs,then when we finally got into our room the tub was cracked,the shower head came off when my husband went to take a shower, thank goodness it was an easy fix, the TV barely worked,all the channels were static and there was not many channels so we couldn't keep our 2 yr old calm in the room, couldn't get onto the so called free wifi so had no way to let our 2yr old play his games, the fridge took forever to get cold,thank goodness we had a cooler. The breakfast was nasty and cold,the orange juice tasted like cleaner, the coffee eggs and sausage were cold, And for being a smoke free facility we kept smelling weed. Which is not something I want my 2yr old to be smelling when we came to enjoy visiting our family and friends. We went to go swim and you could smell the chlorine all the way down the hall so much it burned our eyes so we didn't swim. The only reason it got a star was because I had to in order to give the review. I have had a better experience at a motel 6 then this place. We will not stay at another Baymont again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Very dirty and quite ghetto, I was very disappointed. The linen was dirty, I had wet towels in the bathroom, and it was noisy. children would run up and down the hall ways banging on the door and running.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

My overall experience was decent. It had a bed to sleep in, and it was cheap; but it was filthy. The carpet in the room was very dirty. My boyfriend's white socks were black within a couple hours. There was also trash lining the hallways. We weren't provided with very many amenities. We had 1 towel for 2 people, and only a partial roll of toilet paper. There wasn't a phone in the room to call for more toilet paper and towels, so we had to walk to the front desk and ask for more. Another downfall was the metal bars sticking out from the bed. The bed was not centered on the base, and we were unable to move the mattress due to the placement of the night stands on either side of the bed. This poses a safety hazard for all ages. The breakfast was alright. It was a continental breakfast, so I wasn't expecting much. I had an okay experience here, but I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone; nor would I stay here for more than one night.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I have not one good thing to say about this hotel except that the manager was nice. Every aspect of my hotel stay was below standard from reservation booking to check-out. The reservation I made was for a room configuration that did not exist. The check-in process took forever and I had to do it twice because of the room mis-match. The room was not properly prepared (not adequately stocked with linens - each day). The hotel was filthy, from sticky floors to overflowing trash cans in the public areas, and there was trash all over the parking lot. The breakfast area was not properly monitored and there were no plates, empty coffee dispensers, and pancake batter all over the floor. The furniture in the room was shabby and dirty. The air conditioning units barely worked. And I had to wait to check-out because no one was at the counter. I will never stay at this hotel again or patronize the Baymont brand.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family