“Very good!! ”
Review of Fudgy's Ice Cream

Fudgy's Ice Cream
Ranked #30 of 94 Restaurants in Southgate
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came twice this month and had the same thing on both visits - portion size wasn’t consistent but their custard is AMAZING!

A kid’s cone is a VERY generous size and under $2 - highly recommend it!!

People are friendly too.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

We tried caramel and strawberry sundaes on our last two visits. Both were good, but the size was quite inconsistent (we received much more the 1st time).

Definitely worth the upgrade charge for custard instead of ice cream.

Love the whipped cream, sprinkle of nuts and cherry on top!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

They accidentally overcharged us but I contacted them and they quickly offered to make it right the next time we stop by.

Love the twist custard!

Wish they had better hours - when I’m in the area with my mom, it’s usually prior to them being open, so I don’t get to bring her here.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Nothing like having an ice cream cone (or custard) on a chilly February day!

Friendly, great prices, just wish they accepted Apple Pay...

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 1 July 2020 via mobile

They’ll now just hand you an (undipped) ice cream cone and they don’t insist on putting it in a dish, wasting that and a spoon! Thank goodness - I was missing my custard cones...

Date of visit: June 2020