“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been here many times before but I’ve never had their pizza until tonight. So I ordered it with pepperoni, mushrooms, and pineapple and it was great!!!
Thanks, Derek, and Breakers staff. You never disappoint. Now, please buy Heinz ketchup!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed 30 April 2021

I ordered the jumbo pretzel appetizer & a pepperoni pizza. The waitstaff was very friendly & my order was made quickly. The pretzels were great! The pizza looked really good, however, the sauce is off putting; it is too sweet, so I ended up giving it to my neighbor.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

Exceeded expectations.
Covid 19 precautions strongly maintained
Waiter randy was by far the best!
Food taste great and was prompt. Menu prices reasonable esp given tourist area
We got burgers and fries a ice tea and Pepsi @27.00 before tip.
Pickles were delicious too

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

Went to Breakers on Sunday for lunch. Lots of televisions to watch the games and good food. We had the pretzel appetizer, which was AMAZING! I had a patty melt and seasoned fries, also very good. Service was very attentive and friendly.

Date of visit: September 2019
MasonE36, Marketing at Breakers Topinabee, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Thanks, Andrea! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

Beautiful view. Food was great with a wide variety. Good service. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Just a short distance off I-75.

Date of visit: August 2019