Comfort Inn Traverse City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$112
Country Inn
Knights Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$55
Parkshore Resort(Traverse City)
US$70
Hotels.com
Great Wolf Lodge(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$54
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$124
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$48
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$89
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$84
Travelocity
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$77
Hotels.com
All reviewshour poolopen hourspool and hot tubchoice hotelsfree shuttle serviceexercise roomwaffleshot breakfastcoffee makerfree breakfastwould stay here againcomfortable bedsvery nice hotelcherry festivalstaff was very friendlyi highly recommend this hoteldowntown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2014

We were very pleased with this hotel. The pictures shown on the website are a good representation of what you will find. The hotel is clean, well decorated, trendy & warm. Amenities such as the flat-screen TV, Free Wi-Fi throughout, the pool/hot-tub and the exercise room were all well above par. Breakfast was good and very much in line with others. I found the staff to be very pleasant, personable and friendly. I found the rooms to be quiet from a heating cooling standpoint - no rattling, etc..., which you might often find at a hotel at the same price point. You can hear light traffic noise in the room, but not overbearing but I know the area pretty well and I think you'll find the same in many other hotels in the area. My family and I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank tpc42
Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this Inn last Nov. 26-28 to spend American Thanksgiving in this gorgeous city. However, we didn't expect winter to come so early and our supposedly nature trip turned into a winter wonderland. The receptionist tried her best to find an activity for us and patiently answered our inquiries. The housekeeper asked if there's anything we need in our room, like extra towels or toiletries, etc. The lady that worked in the kitchen for breakfast was very nice and made sure that the serving trays are filled with food and the area clean and in order. The only thing that bothered me is that the carpeting in the room looks and feels too old and needs replacement.

• Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank Becky1929
Reviewed 30 October 2014 via mobile

I was sent to Traverse City for a conference, and my wife and I made it into a weekend. We decided to stay at the Comfort Inn because the first night had a conference discount, and my employer was paying the bill. We enjoyed the hotel, the staff was amazing, and everyone was willing to help us enjoy our stay in Traverse City. One odd thing we noticed, no matter what time of day, we never saw anyone in the pool. Kari said the chlorine smell was sickeningly strong, so I avoided it.

We took advantage of the free shuttle service that is offered in the city. If your going to either peninsula, you will need to drive yourself. The shuttle was a great way to see the downtown, and it allowed me to go back and forth to the conference while allowing my wife to keep the car.

Breakfast, while included, was nothing spectacular. I'd recommend bringing your own breakfast, or going to one of the many fine restaurants in town.

After tax, we paid over $200 a night, more than we paid to say ON Mackinaw Island the proceeding weekend. The reason you'll pay it is because Traverse City is amazing, and the Comfort Inn was the best rate I could get for a fall weekend. When you factor location, service and price, it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2014
Brad S, Manager at Comfort Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We always appreciate feedback from our guests.

Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. hotel, comfortable beds, friendly staff. They even gave us complementary flowers for our anniversary. The 24 hour pool and free shuttle were great perks as well!!
overall a great value! Would stay again! The only downside was the soundproofing on the rooms weren't that great. It was easy to hear what was going on next door!

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 10 October 2014 via mobile

Stayed here two nights and we're impressed. The room was very clean and had everything we needed at a fair price. Staff were great as well. Their breakfast suited us just fine. Highly recommended hotel-we would return here next time we are in the area.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Brad S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2014

Thank you for taking the opportunity to review your recent stay with our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope that you continue to utilize our hotel in the future when you are in the Traverse City area.