US$179
US$323
HolidayInn.com
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$394
US$340
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$279
Best Western Plus Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$350
BestWestern.com
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$230
Grandstay.com
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$314
US$304
Hotels.com
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$289
US$396
Orbitz.com
All reviewshour poolopen hoursbiscuits gravypool and hot tubchoice hotelswafflesfree shuttlecoffee makerhot breakfastfree breakfastwould stay here againcomfortable bedsshuttle servicecherry festivalstaff was very friendlyi highly recommend this hoteldowntown area
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The two day trip was my birthday present from a good friend. The Comfort Inn was a good choice. There were a couple issues. One, there wasn’t an “easy” chair in the double bedded room. There were a couple wood desk type chairs that were not too comfy. The other problem was the beds were high up off the floor. We parked near the back door which was good. The free breakfast was good also. We went out on the Peninsula to Glen Arbor and Leland. We stopped and sampled and shopped at the Cherry Republic Store a favorite of ours. We had dinner in Leland at The Bluebird which was good. The next day, after the filling/free breakfast we back tracked and went to Petoskey where we hit the casino. I didn’t win but didn’t loose either. The county road commission decided it was An excellent time to do road work. Since roads are only two lanes we did have to wait in traffic. All in all, the two days went very fast. My Dad is from Empire so I always feel a connection. I “love” being “Up North”.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
RFRobinson, Director of Operations at Comfort Inn Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for your review of Comfort Inn Traverse City, we are pleased that you enjoyed your trip and the places you visited. We will try to improve the things that you weren't pleased with.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I was lucky enough to travel with my husband to T.City. He was on business and I was just tagging along. Weather is weather and it was raining for the two days we were there. No problem since the Inn was so comfortable and inviting I decided to rest, swim and read my time away. There was a shuttle available but my choice was perfect was just resting and enjoying a peaceful time. Lovely breakfast gave me plenty of food to eat until my husband's return but there is a nice family restaurant right next door. This inn was very clean and staff very friendly.

Room Tip: We had a nice first floor room over looking the front of the Inn.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My first time using Choice Hotels and I could not have been more pleased. The greeting at the front desk was genuine and when I got to my room Lilia followed up with a phone call to ask if everything was satisfactory. No hotel has ever done that in my experience. And, when I mentioned I had to leave well before the hot breakfast to catch an 0620 flight she offered there would be all the cold items out by 0400, and they were along, with fresh hot coffee Room was immaculate and lacked nothing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thank you, we will pass your comments on to Lilia.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We had a double queen room on 2d floor. The hotel was very clean, the welcome was very friendly, quick and easy to check in and out. The complimentary breakfast was great - eggs, sausage (beef or turkey), variety of breads, cereal, oatmeal, belgian waffles, yogurts, fresh fruit. They had plenty of staff cleaning up and replenishing foods. Our room was very clean, we need extra towels and they brought them to our room immediately. The pool and hot tub area was clean and open 24 hours. Beautiful scenery around the hotel, you could walk across the street, or drive near by to a park and take a walk along the lake. Within driving distance to many locations. I would definately stay again.

Room Tip: It's not a very big hotel so any room is great.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review, we hope that you return again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Having never been there, my wife and I found Traverse City to be beautiful and welcoming. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Traverse City Comfort Inn. It was very clean and tastefully decorated. Lillia, the front desk attendant, was very friendly and helpful. My husband received sightseeing tips from Ralph, the custodian, which turned out to be awesome. We plan on returning to continue the adventure we started. Super job, Brad Smith and staff. We've already recommended Traverse City Comfort Inn on Munson to our friends.

Room Tip: Location in a quaint area (quiet) - rooms very tastefully decorated with a pool AND hot tub which were open 24 hrs.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, we will pass your comments on to our staff.