“Darling French Cafe”

Patisserie Amie
Ranked #8 of 337 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Quaint French Bistro serving Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch and Weekend Bistro Dinners.
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Food is amazing! Unlike anything we've ever had. My husband had Croque Madame (Ham, Cheese, Bechamel), I had the Gaufres Aux Noix (Walnut Waffle almost caramelized crispy crust with candied orange slices and chantilly). The first day I had the Eggs Benedict "Oeufs Henry IV" with Beef filets, artichoke and bearnaise which I could cut with a fork! Oh and don't forget to try the beignets, yum!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Fantastic food and a cozy environment. I would defiantly return. The breakfast food is the best I have had in a long time.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ate at numerous restaurants when we were on vacation in Traverse City, and Patisserie Amie was recommended by a couple of friends. We ate there for a latish breakfast, and I had the Norwegian eggs--poached eggs, hollandaise, gravlax, and cucumbers. TASTY! The place is fairly small, and going later (and on a weekday) was good because we were seated right away.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This was a cute little restaurant that our hotel recommended. On a Monday around 11am-we had about a 35 minute wait-due to limited seating. The staff was all very friendly, and our waitress was great. Ordered their famous Eggs Benedict which I loved. My husband got an egg scrambled cooked in duck fat-very good as well.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We were searching for something local and different for breakfast and what a surprise. Quaint and delightful! I had eggs benedict andmy husband has some buckwheat crepes and we shared an order of beignets. MMMMMMM good. go there!