“Best thai in TC”
Review of Thai Cafe

Thai Cafe
Ranked #159 of 328 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Thai
Description: In the Campus Shops stores.
Description: In the Campus Shops stores.
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

These people don't know what they are talking about!
This little restaurant has the best thai in Traverse area period!
Iv never had poor service other than maybe we have had to wait because the place is jam packed because if your a local from TC you know this is the best place to get thai.
My recommendation to you is ask for the (kyle special ),its coconut curry dish and ask for it spicy hot , soo good!
I think I convinced myself to go to thai cafe for dinner tonight!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

We went for dinner last weekend. The restaurant was clean and the service was good. The egg rolls were tasty. The crab rangoons were just so-so. I didn't enjoy my sesame chicken, just not a great flavor and I would have preferred fried rice (white was the only option). My husband had sweet and sour shrimp, which was basically all breading. Not a great experience.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The atmosphere is a little 1950-ish but the food is great. They added just the right amount of spice to make my food delicious!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

The Pad See Ew were not your typical rice noodles. They were thinner than standard - while the dish was okay in flavor. However, the Red Curry (which I requested at Medium) was so hot that we couldn't eat it, and I really like spicy food. We ended up taking the dish back and explaining that the dish wasn't edible. The hostess argued with us for several minutes, and finally provided a partial refund, but not until saying, "You just can't handle Thai food."

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Th Thai Cafe is a little hole in the wall, in a strip mall on Munson Ave. just west of the Denos Museum. Not much atmosphere, but the food is fresh, flavorful and outstanding. We've tried several Thai restaurants in TC and always end up back at the Thai Cafe. The Tom Sum papaya salad is excellent as are their soups and entrees. Their curry dishes are fantastic. Generous portions and good prices. We would highly recommend this restaurant for an authentic Thai meal at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Mark S