“Latin/Asian Fusion deliciousness!”

Cuisines: Cuban, Latin, Spanish, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The restaurant had such an interesting combo of Latin and Asian food. We came here for dinner on a Monday night. We made reservations in advance but probably wouldnt have needed it based on the amount of people there that night. The food was absolutely delicious! I had a shrimp and veggie dish served in a red sauce with rice, beans, and a plantain. My husband had the bibimbap with shrimp. While the portions here are very large, both of us loved our food. Cocktails were also on point.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Went there with a few friends. The food certainly looks and smells good. Wasn't my favorite though. Our waitress argued with one of the members in our party about what she did and didn't like. So that wasn't a very good start to the meal. Overall the restaurant was clean and very well kept up. And the waitresses seemed very knowledgeable on the menu. Just had a few bumps.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited during a vacation at TC. The food was good. I had a Latin dish and my wife had an Asian dish. The atmosphere was lively and comfortable. We will go back.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Food -

We started our dinner with the Black Bean Avocado Cake which was delicious. The appetizer came with 3 cakes, so my husband and I each had one and I scooped out the inside of the cake for our 10 month old to eat - which he shoveled into his mouth.

My husband had the around the world Street tacos and I had the Bibimbap. Both were great... My only suggestion would be a little less rice as it overpowered all the yummy veggies and adding bibimbap sauce with gochujang.

For dessert we shared had Cream Cheese Cheesecake Flan - I wish we hadn't... shared it that is - because it was creamy, savory, and O-so-good.

Service -

We had great service. Everyone was friendly and attentive. We received our food quickly. They payed attention to us, our needs, and our son - when a 10 month old is having fun it makes it so much easier to go out and about.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

we returned to Georgina's because we really enjoyed our first visit several months ago. We did not have reservations for dinner so we sat at the bar. The bar tender was pleasant but way too busy. He never stopped moving even when he helped us. The wine we ordered was poured into warm glasses because they were not keeping up clean glasses. The Ahi Poke salad I order was unattractive and I could not recognize the tuna. It was mostly red onion which I think should have been green. My husband enjoyed his fish tacos but they also were not as appealing as during our lat visit. This restaurant may be losing their edge.