“Good sushi rolls and tempura!”
Review of Panda North

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Although the restaurant is hard to find ... it was worth it! We ordered take out and really enjoyed our meal of dragon rolls and tempura! Other reviewers warned that take out could take a while so we ordered it well in advance so it was ready when we arrived! Good prices and yummy food!

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Not only is this place a total dive (it's nestled in what looks to be an abandoned strip mall), but the food was blah. I was deceived by other reviews that said it was good in spite of the atmosphere. No. Terrible sushi and my husband said his Chinese dinner was bland. Never again.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I love sushi and have ate at many sushi restaurants. I have even eaten pre-made sushi from a gas station and this was the worst ever. There is something wrong with the rice. It's really mushy and tasteless. Also ordered pad Thai to share with my husband and it was awful too. Sooooo disappointed.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We should have known just walking into the place that this place had food as bad as it looked. I was excited since this was the first all u can eat sushi place I found in MI. But it was a let down. Kroger's sushi is even better. Also, there soups were not good and they try to charge you for a full roll if you leave any scraps on your plate. The waited dug through 4 plates that were stacked up and found a one inch piece of rice on the plate and said if you don't eat it they will charge you for the entire roll. This was a piece of rice that that was on a single sushi that they put way to much on. I was hoping a city like Traverse City would have a good sushi place but only too show up on the searches. I do not know where some of these people come from that enter reviews but they do not know sushi if they think this is a gem.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

We visited for a late lunch on a Saturday; there were about 2 dozen people here. We were promptly seated and waited on; food arrived at just the right intervals. My companion thought the soup was too cold, but I thought it was just right! I had a spicy shrimp dish and it was nicely spicy! This is a very casual restaurant, not somewhere I would particularly take someone for a special occasion, but one table was celebrating a birthday. All in all, a decent, pleasant place. Prices were very reasonable--2 of us, including tip, for about $20.