“Good Chinese ”

China Lee
Ranked #208 of 320 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We tried China Lee this evening & were pleased at how good it was. Lemon chicken was all white meat served on lettuces & fresh lemon slices & plate of steamed rice,separate pint of lemon sauce, nice & hot! Also a combo plate sweet & sour chicken, fried rice (very good) & egg roll. Actually we could have had one entre' & soup. We had real plates & no plastic forksWe will go back.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Look, I have been ordering from this place for a few years......ordering is MOST frustrating. The owners cannot speak english fluidly enough to explain the items on their menu. As in, WHAAAT are you saying????? It's frustrating. If you cannot master the english language.(which is fine) could you please refine the menu in order to explain what each item is and how it is prepared. That would be helpful. NOW, yesterday when i placed my order, i spent a lot of time attempting to get it right.....to no avail.......came home with ONLY HALF OF WHAT I ORDERED!!!!!! That was a very embarrassing when i served my guested and did NOT HAVE ENOUGH FOOD TO FEED EVERYONE!!!! I called them immediately and they handed the phone from one person to another passing the buck until i got the gal that took my order.........really? (She is the one that talked me into the Sesame Shrimp and managed to not get that on my order!!!).....NO NO NO.....not acceptable. The Roast Pork w/ Chinese Veg. was gross.......the spring rolls were soggy....and on and on. WHATEVER! We threw it all away and ordered Jet Pizza delivered. It was a waste of time....$$$ and not worth the frustration....save your money and either go into town for the good stuff or just open a can of Chun King! I promise, it will be better. AND NO, we won't be going back to China Lee. julia ps it used to be good! They are slipping to the deep drudges........RUN

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This is a family run restaurant and they do a great job! Orders are always right and the taste and prices are outstanding! Hot tea next to the register for those who take out. Tables are available to eat in. Try this place, easy parking and quick accurate food!

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Very friendly staff and the food is great. Cant say enough good about this place. Prices and a lot of food for the price

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We really enjoyed our take out. I had sesame chicken which was very good. I really enjoyed the egg rolls. We also got sweet and sour chicken, and hunan chicken and crab mccaw. Everything was very good and it was very inexpensive. Our meal was about $33.