“Consistent”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Glad to hear they still have turkey dinners on Sundays—my fav. Though best server Tim had day off, good service. Outside dining was delightful. Alaskan Amber was its usual cold and delicious. Consistently good food and drink.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (150)

Reviewed 20 October 2020

I picked this place to take my family out to dinner because the food and atmosphere are both great. I was not disappointed and with Carly's good nature it made our dinning experience even better. Thanks, will be seeing you soon.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

Ate outside. Windy but pleasant. Exceptional service again from Tim. Tried ribs since my regular favs not available off reduced menu. One of few restaurants where I can find my fav beer, Alaskan Amber.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank DickandRobin
Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

I had last visited Camp Ticonderoga about 20 years ago and had great memories about the food and drink. So, my family and I decided to go here for dinner. The interior of the restaurant is great! You feel like you are in a skiing lodge in Colorado. The host was very disorganized and took forever to seat one table and then come back to the front to seat another table. Maybe he also had to sanitize the tables? Not sure, but for a half-empty restaurant, it took a long time to be seated.

Our server was excellent! I wish I could remember her name. She was very friendly and attentive.

Our food was just okay. I had the Camp whitefish which I assumed was a specialty of the house based on the name. It was a huge plate of broiled whitefish, grilled/steamed vegetables and red skin potatoes. It looked good, but the fish was under-seasoned and didn't taste like much. The vegetables were good but the entire dish was missing just a bit of salt and butter.

Overall, I was underwhelmed and crushed that it didn't live up to my memories.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank outnumberedmom2019
Reviewed 31 July 2020

My husband and I ate here for the first time on 7-31-2020. The food was good and waitstaff very nice. We ordered a plate of the chocolate chip cookies to go They were in a container inside a brown paper bag. I wish I had looked at them before we left. They were overdone almost to point of being burned. very thin and tasted like baking soda. We were very disappointed with them. I would eat there again, but , no dessert.

Date of visit: July 2020