“Great to be back!”

Camp Ticonderoga
Ranked #15 of 330 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located between Square Lake and Long Lake Roads, Camp Ti has been serving up delicious staples like pulled pork sandwiches, Certified Black Angus steaks and warm chocolate chip cookies since 1996. Stop in to experience a warm, rustic atmosphere in our Adirondack-styled dining room, or dine al fresco overlooking the beautiful Sylvan Glen Golf Course from our outdoor terrace.
Reviewed 23 October 2021

It's been awhile since I've been at Camp Ti. I met some friends for lunch and sat outside on the patio. The patio area is still the best place in Troy for outdoor seating. Heaters have been added too! I had to have the mushroom soup and it's still the Best!! My turkey reuben sandwich was also very good. Big too! I had to take half back to the hotel for later. It was great to see old and new employees and a place I enjoyed working at for years!!

Date of visit: September 2021
2  Thank Janet E
Write a reviewReviews (152)

Reviewed 7 September 2021

We were seated in a very sunny area of the patio, with no shade, and I asked if we could be moved. Hostess said we would have to go to the bottom of the wait list again. I asked for a manager who must have been in a rudeness competition with the hostess. She came out, didnt ask me anything, jjust said that's their policy, but they will seat people waiting then see if a shady table opened up. We just went back to our table. Then, after a while she came to our table and even more rudely said " I need to know what you want to do".

We stsyed put and dealt with the sun. I'll never go back there.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Glad to hear they still have turkey dinners on Sundays—my fav. Though best server Tim had day off, good service. Outside dining was delightful. Alaskan Amber was its usual cold and delicious. Consistently good food and drink.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 20 October 2020

I picked this place to take my family out to dinner because the food and atmosphere are both great. I was not disappointed and with Carly's good nature it made our dinning experience even better. Thanks, will be seeing you soon.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

Ate outside. Windy but pleasant. Exceptional service again from Tim. Tried ribs since my regular favs not available off reduced menu. One of few restaurants where I can find my fav beer, Alaskan Amber.

Date of visit: October 2020