“Delicious!”

Renee's Gourmet Pizzeria
Ranked #23 of 320 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Great spot in Troy. I have celiac, and haven't had a calzone in years. My mom and I both got calzones and they were delicious. They also have dairy free options and are completely nut and gluten free. I had the dairy free cheese on my calzone and it was great. Staff was super kind, very welcoming. Lots of food and very filling. Thanks for a great meal.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I expected the crust to be tasteless but it wasn't. The sauce was. I even had the sauce with the meat and it still did not have any flavor.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The pizza and elephant ears were large and filling. It really is the best pizza we have had in a long time. If your gluten free...this is the place to go!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We went twice. We had pasta with marinara sauce that was excellent. the second time deep dish pizza. Best gluten free food we have had. They also have a very good greek salad.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

This is a review of the Southfield location.

We ordered for takeout a large New York style four cheese specialty pizza. I wasn't sure what to expect but, my wife, my five year old and I really enjoyed it! The crust was quite good. It probably isn't as good as Brooklyn or Tomato's but, it was definitely a nice change of pace! We will try the deep dish next!

Been to Renee's Gourmet Pizzeria? Share your experiences!