“Great evening with gracious staff.”
Review of Sam's Grille & Pizzeria - CLOSED

Sam's Grille & Pizzeria
Reviewed 23 February 2013

The restaurant was very colorful and the decor was great for my toddler to look around and point while he was waiting for his dinner. I got a 12 inch house supreme pizza and it was brushed with olive oil on the crust.

My wife had the combination platter for a more Lebanese cuisine dish. It was served with a deluxe salad and came with hummus and some pita. My wife's impression of the hummus was that it was a bit bland and lacking enough flavor. She commented on the abundance oil in the hummus, that it overpowered the taste.

There was a child's menu available inside the main menu (viewable on website) however there was not any milk or juice for a child to drink and they are limited to water or soda.

I would dine here again and I would recommend this place to anyone in the area.

Date of visit: February 2013