“Pretty good food”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #22 of 25 Restaurants in Whitehall
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I buy from P.H .every once in a while. For a nation-wide pizza place,it is pretty good.
I always have food delivered,and every one of the delivery persons are friendly and the food is delivered hot.
I usually get a hand-tossed crust,and veggies. I create my own,and the cooks do it well.
I have tried the wings,with the mildest sauce available.They are quite good,but wrap yourself in cellophane,as the things are very "saucy."
In general,having sampled other nation wide pizza joints,I have to say that P.H. is the best.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The food was not cooked all the way. The waitress took her sweet time setting us, then disappeared for a very long time...finally took our order and when we received our personal pizzas...they were not even cooked all the way.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

We ate later in the evening so they weren't very busy. The food was hot & delivered in a timely manner. But our waitress abandoned us after we got our food. We ran out of drinks and never did remove any of our plates. On the upside the waitress was very friendly when she came around.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We've frequented this location numerous times. The food is fine, it is Pizza Hut after all. My husband and I went for dinner, ordering a large cheese pizza, wings and the new fries. The service was incredibly slow, restaurant not even half full. Took a long time to take our order, and almost 40 minutes to get the pizza, the wings and fries coming 15 minutes later. When we finally got our bill, we waited another 10 minutes for the waiter to return.... While we watched him chatting up the kitchen staff and just standing around. We finally just left enough cash to cover the bill and walked. We were there for over an hour and a half. Not acceptable and not worth it.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

quick and good - service was very good - pizza was hot and exactly as we asked with te restrictions we requested - busy place and clean