“Locally owned family business”
Review of Big John's Pizza

Big John's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Whitehall
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Fun, family friendly dining for all. Come see us soon!!
Description: Fun, family friendly dining for all. Come see us soon!!
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great pizza place in downtown Whitehall. My daughter also likes the fried cauliflower with every order.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

The wings, fries and pizza were delicious. It's a nice low key spot and everything is AFFORDABLE. Discount is given if you check in on Facebook. Everyone was polite. They provided excellent service.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

We always stop into Big John's when visiting Whitehall. We love their fries and their pizza. Very relaxed atmosphere within walking distance of the park on White Lake. You could also get your pizza to go and set up at one of the picnic tables at the park and let the kids run around.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is an older place with a very plain decor but we sat at the only booth with a small window overlooking the lake. We both commented that it would nice to have windows all along the lake side of the restaurant. But we enjoyed our pizza and we had good service.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This pizza place has been in the same location at least 40 years that I know of, yet I've never eaten there. I checked the Facebook page out and saw many unhappy people. I also saw there was a change of ownership, so my husband and I decided to give it a try.
I'm so glad we did! We had a 9" pepperoni pizza with light sauce-quite small for 2 adults, but I have a Lap-Band, so it was fine. Our order came fast, correct and screaming hot. The crust was super thin and crispy and delicious. The place was clean and orderly and reasonably priced. Give it a try and I'm sure you will love it, too.

QueenMartell, Owner at Big John's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Thank you for coming in to give us a try for yourselves and you loved it!! We are working hard to ensure a consistent, quality product for all our customers. We look forward to seeing you again.