Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$117
TripadvisorUS$117
HIExpress.com
Hotels.comUS$117
PricelineUS$117
TravelocityUS$117
All reviews hot breakfast excellent stay miranda cleanliness microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2019

I stayed here while traveling to Detroit for a business conference. When I checked in, I was given coupons for free drinks for that night and the next night. The manager hosted a drinks party for all hotel guests! I had never seen that before, and thought it was a nice touch.

The room itself exceeded my expectations, having stayed at other Holiday Inn Express locations in the past. Both common areas and the rooms are extremely clean. The bed was comfy and big. I also sincerely appreciate that Holiday Inn is moving towards more eco friendly alternatives with the use of large shampoo and soap bottles in the shower- kudos!

The breakfast buffet, which is free, is very tasty. They had eggs, sausages, pancakes, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, cheese, and even some gluten free muffins (Udi's)! Juice and coffee is also fresh.

The only downside is that this hotel is pretty far from most shopping/restaurants, but if you have a car this is a non-issue. The manager of the hotel was extremely generous and offered us a ride to our conference on the first morning when we couldn't find any nearby Uber drivers! Thank you so much for making us feel welcomed, what a nice gesture.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2019 via mobile

Slept great ,even on first floor .
Had no problems at all
Definitely would stay here again
Great to have coffee in rooms
Was close by where i need for work .
And visited local place for a burger near by.
Was old bar in Michigan

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Location was super convenient to where I was working for the week! Hotel seemed newer, bed was very comfy and decor/furniture was very “fresh” feeling, if that’s a thing. WiFi for work at night was good, appliances in room worked as designed. Did not try out pool or fitness room. Staff was friendly and helpful, would absolutely stay here again. I did not pack shower toiletries (I pack carry-on only) and was happy to see the big bottles of shampoo/conditioner/body wash in shower. I think this is a great way to cut down on the mini plastic bottle waste.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

This is a newer property and it is one of the cleanest I have ever been in. The rooms are amazingly comfortable for a long or short stay, they have fridges and microwaves along with enough outlets for your electronics. The front desk staff was amazing during my weeks stay especially Rose, she is a absolute pleasure to deal with! If your coming to this area for business, pleasure or just driving thru I highly recommend this property!

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Harleyrider78
Reviewed 4 August 2019

holiday inn express and springhill suites being build all off of the same exit. gas station with convenience store close by. breakfast was good and we were on the road by 6:30am the AC room control on the wall can be tricky, figure it out before going to bed.

Date of stay: July 2019