“best pizza”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 45 Restaurants in Wixom
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I love their pizza. Like having the different tastes of crust. We got the pizza delivered, like normal

Reviewed 5 September 2012

This is by far one of the best slices of pizza I've had. I had garlic butter crust and it was delicious. The pizza was hot and fresh and I'd definitely order from this place again. I also got a small chef salad, which actually was a bit bigger than I thought it was going to be. The prices are very reasonable. I got a small pizza and salad for about ten bucks, try to do that at your local pizza hut, papa johns, etc.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

OK, it's not gourmet and it's not health food - but it fits the bill if you've got the munchies for a pizza. Hungry Howie's also has great flavored crusts.

Been to Hungry Howie's Pizza? Share your experiences!