“First Timer”
Review of Tamales Mary

Tamales Mary
Ranked #15 of 133 Restaurants in Wyoming
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I've heard of the location having great tamales and was in the neighborhood, thinkung I must visit while I was down the street.. they are priced at $1.99 each with corn husks on or $18.00 A dozen.
With the banana leaf option they are $3.00 each. With many meat choices there are many options. I ordered 6 shredded beef and 6 Red Pork..waited about 3 to 4 minutes to have the tamales picked and bagged to go also the red and green salsa is a nice compliment to these gems. Good and friendly staff. I must say these are big tamales and flavorful with just the right amount of spice. I will be back for other ones. You can choose to mix or match that way you can try many flavors and have a sampler of good food.
I would recommend this restaurant.
Passing through the Wyoming, Michigan
Stop by here and give the place a try..