“Glad we tried it”
Review of Tamales Mary

Tamales Mary
Ranked #46 of 134 Restaurants in Wyoming
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered the special,2 tamales with beans and rice for 5$. Amazing food and amazing value. I had the pork red tamales and the pepper and cheese. My son had the pineapple and strawberry tamales for dessert. Both were delicious but said the pineapple was better. Will go again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I've heard of the location having great tamales and was in the neighborhood, thinkung I must visit while I was down the street.. they are priced at $1.99 each with corn husks on or $18.00 A dozen.
With the banana leaf option they are $3.00 each. With many meat choices there are many options. I ordered 6 shredded beef and 6 Red Pork..waited about 3 to 4 minutes to have the tamales picked and bagged to go also the red and green salsa is a nice compliment to these gems. Good and friendly staff. I must say these are big tamales and flavorful with just the right amount of spice. I will be back for other ones. You can choose to mix or match that way you can try many flavors and have a sampler of good food.
I would recommend this restaurant.
Passing through the Wyoming, Michigan
Stop by here and give the place a try..