“We had lunch fajitas.........”

Lindo Mexico Restaurante Mexicano
Ranked #3 of 133 Restaurants in Wyoming
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We offer a variety of freshly made Mexican Dishes, from authentic Tacos Mexicanos, Sopes, to Wet Burritos. We also offer amazing margaritas, made with fresh lime, we offer flavors, such as Tamarind, Mango, Strawberry, Prickly Pear or the House Margarita. Hope you can join us soon :)
Reviewed 17 January 2016

We went on a Saturday at 1 p.m. and almost could not find a parking spot. Ended up with bar seating but service and seating for a lunch was fine. There was a 15 to 20 minute wait for a table. Chips served with a green and red salsa which were both very good with the green having a nice spicy bite to it. Dos equis amber and lager both on draft and served in frozen mugs. Margarita selection is nice and tasted great as i was told. A bevy of tequila choices as well to include my favorite Don Juliio. The fajitas were served fresh and hot with a choice of rice or beans and corn or flour tortillas. You were also to choose chicken, beef, shrimp or a combo of. In addition they ask if you prefer the fajitas cooked with green peppers or jalapenos. You will not leave hungry and I believe this to be one of the more authentic places in town. Give it a shot you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

We visited Lindo Mexico at their previous location and felt the food was great but the locale simply ok. We stopped at this newer location on a whim and could sense the different atmosphere immediately! Warm decor, prompt friendly service, and the singer strolling through the tables as he sang romantic Mexican ballads made us feel like this was someplace special. The comprehensive menu is descriptive and filled with pictures. We found the prices to be reasonable, including the drinks. We will definitely go back here again!

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Whenever I visit GR, Lindo Mexico is a must go to Eat place. I was nervous that they had expanded for a 3rd time, worried that the food would suffer, but it was a good as the tiny hole in the wall on Cylde Park years ago! I always have the Lindo Combination and it was as good as I remember. However, my partner ordered the Fried (lt was Deep Fried) Fish and it was so over cooked and dry, he could not eat it....beware of that dish.

1  Thank RTVM
Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Good food, had a great waitress, price was good. Dish was filling and had good flavor. Drinks were satisfying, I loved that they had a non-alcoholic range of drinks. Can't wait to visit new location!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

This is our" go to" for Mexican cuisine! We love the complimentary chips and salsa and the dinner entrees are delicious! My husband always goes with the Alambre fajitas and my favorite is the Trio Burrito or Fajita Burrito. Great drinks and a lively atmosphere make it a fun night out with friends and family.