“A quick stop”
Review of Taqueria Garcia

Taqueria Garcia
Ranked #71 of 133 Restaurants in Wyoming
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

I live right down the road and pass this place many times and thought I must try it, there is a long menu board and many meat choicies from chicken to tongue and all meats in between. A great variety to pick from. I chose al pastor (Spicy Pork) and Pollo (Chicken) for my meat choices on a corn tortilla, once these were done I couldn't wait to try these tacos, so tender and cooked spot on, the salsa was like a paste with a nice bite to it and complimented it perfectly. I know from the picture of the front isn't the best however this hole in the wall is a gem and more people should be willing try take a chance, this time you will be rewarded with tasty food. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

Most of the menu is in Spanish with pictures and type of meat written in English. I had the tongue, brain and cheek tacos the Wife something else with meat and cheese. Best Mexican food I have had outside of Mexico, the service was excellent. Don't let the outside deter you from stopping, one of the many gems on South Division.