“Hidden Gem”
Review of Tacos El Ranchero

Tacos El Ranchero
Ranked #37 of 133 Restaurants in Wyoming
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I had just moved over into the area and my sister and I were looking for somewhere to eat impromptu, stumbled upon this place, the restaurant does not do the food justice, the inside is a little shabby but the food is amazing, had a quesadilla and my sister had tacos we both thought it was amazing! Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

Was driving home and seen this restaurant had the open sign was turned on. What a diamond in the rough.. This new restaurant is in the old G's Grill. Which has been closed for a year. I ordered the two tacos (corn tortilla) with only onion and cilantro as my toppings, came with rice and refried beans. I chose barbacoa as my meat choice. Order was made to go and was ready in under 10 minutes. Once home and my first bite was taken. This is a well made and full of flavor. I will stop again and try the other menu items. When you have a Mexican food craving give this location a chance. Address is 3603 South Division Avenue SW. Wyoming, Michigan.

3  Thank John M
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Relocation: I ate at the new location yesterday. El Ranchero moved to 3603 Division Ave SW Grand Rapids, MI and re-opened on May 2, 2015.

I had Three Tacos (chicken with soft corn tortilla) which I really like a lot. Comes with beans and rice for $6.50 Free chips and salsa. Owners and Staff are very friendly. Cook came to my table.

New location was just renovated, walls painted, etc. Large windows facing the street. Good lighting and ventilation.

Reviewed 13 February 2015

Went to El Ranchero at 1240 Burton SW today and it appeared to be closed permanently. I ate there a week ago and all seemed fine. The sign on the door (in Spanish) seemed to say they moved to Division Ave. I called there phone (245-6514) once but no answer.

1  Thank LittleBunnyFufu