“Good ”

Maya Mexican Grill and Bar
Ranked #22 of 136 Restaurants in Wyoming
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Here with party of eight. Seated promptly and they were fairly busy. Had the Carne Asada which was good but a little small on proportions. Wife had chicken fajitas which were also good but a little dry. Nice portion though. Others had tacos and quesadillas which were good. Pleasant service. Huge margaritas.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

I was disappointed to say the least, My daughter and I went for lunch. When the bill came they had added the gratuity already. I find that ridiculous, it should be left to the customer to decide how much they are willing to pay. I probably would have left more than required. Needless to say I didn't add any more. I don't feel it should be mandatory. If you get poor service, then the tip should be less, It is not my responsibility to make sure the waiter or waitress makes his quota for the day. It should be based on what the customer feels it was worth. When you are in the restaurant business, you know that you will get some good with some bad tips. That's just one of the downfalls or perks of this type of job. Needless to say I will not be back! I found it utterly ridiculous.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Service was great. The colors of the walls were very different, however they went well with the Mexican theme. I had the chicken burrito and my husband had the beef. They brought mine out wrong and had to redo it with the correct meat. It did not take long at all. The prices were good for what we had. They started us out with a basket of chips and salsa. The salsa was sweet no bite to it all. I do like it with a little kick, but it was a nice flavor. The chips how ever my husband described it perfect. They tasted as if cooked in stale oil.

Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

This was my 2nd visit. The first visit the food took a very long time and the they werent busy at all. My second time was Cinco de Mayo 2015......again not busy. I asked for a short glass of bacardi and coke and got a tall 16 oz drink..tasted all like pop. Waitress never asked others if they wanted corn or flour tortillas so they brought out flour. My mom had to ask for and probably paid for corn tortillas. My sister and brother in laws food was totally wrong. My sister repeated twice she did not want cilantro. ....just onion and the carne asada. Waitress didnt get that right. I went to use the salt shaker and it was all greasy and sticky. Dont get me wrong the food is great but they need to really focus on their service otherwise they may as well hang a vacancy sign.

Reviewed 10 January 2015

We went to celebrate a birthday on New Year eve and they were very accommodating for so many of us. There were 18 of us and that included kids. We got our food in a timely manner. They supplied chips before the meal. They had a nice size menu and carried some selections that are hard to find unless it is authentic Mexican. We are really picky on the rice and found that satisfactory and the beans were also good. Bathrooms and dining room was clean

1  Thank marianne L