“Fantastic service!”

Misono Sushi and Asian Bistro
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Blaine
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We visited the restaurant (ranked highly on Trip Advisor) early on a Saturday evening. There were customers, but it wasn't overly busy. Our waitress was VERY friendly and attentive. Food was quick and delicious. EXCELLENT sushi. Husband had a good pad Thai. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

My husband and I stopped in for some Sushi to go. We ordered 3 kinds and then sat at the bar while we waited for a drink. The service was good but the timing was very slow. They weren't that busy since it was around 5:30 but it took a good 30 minutes to make 3 different rolls. We'll try one more time but definitely watch the clock.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Food and service were very good! Great Happy Hour prices on sushi,rolls, etc. We make this one of our favorite spots.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon Misono for dinner one night. Very good service, drinks refilled often, server was very polite and offered suggestions as it was our first time. Many options and the quality of the sushi was some of the best I have had. Everything our server suggested was wonderful. I hear the restaurant has great lunch specials but have yet to try them myself. Prices are comparable to what you would pay anywhere else.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

When we moved to the area, we stumbled across Misono. This is a place we enjoy almost weekly! They have been able to accommodate my food allergies and the food is always good. I opt for the chicken fried rice or sushi. My husband has different dishes and is always pleased with the meal. The staff are also super friendly, which is always a huge plus!! Definitely recommend trying if you're in the area!

Been to Misono Sushi and Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!