2,281 results
All reviews across the street pools and hot tubs tgi fridays king suite free breakfast great place to stay living room breakfast room front desk staff staff was very friendly and helpful shuttle service spring break waffles hot breakfast definitely stay here again parking lot airport shuttle
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been to this hotel on 3 different occasions and never was disappointed. Our room was clean and comfortable. The beds were very comfortable as well. Staff at front desk was very friendly and they have a free shuttle to and from MSP airport.

Date of stay: November 2018
JodieLG, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Greg, I'm so glad you were back to stay with us again! We appreciate your loyalty and we're honored to be your hotel of choice when you travel to our area. Thank you very much for taking the time to endorse our hotel on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I loved this place last time I came here, but this time was pretty disappointing.
First the positive:
1. Great location - very close to Mall of America
2. You do not need to leave the hotel to go to IHOP or TGIFridays
3. The breakfast if very good and they keep the breakfast area very clean
4. The older gentleman at the front desk is very courteous and nice
Now for the negative.
First I booked the premier queen suite, so it wasn´t cheap. When we arrived we called and told them we still hadn´t received our bags, they said ok we will send someone out in about 15 minutes, so they should be there in about 20 or 25 minutes. When we had our bags and had been waiting about 10 minutes or so I decided to call back and ask if the shuttle was on the way. They indicated that the person that had told me they would send someone was wrong and at the time I had called the shuttle driver was already on the way, so they had come and left already and they would need to send out another shuttle. They said they had to wait for people leaving out so that would be in another 15 minutes, so they would be there in another 25 minutes, but that we needed to be waiting outside when they arrived or else they would leave us again. It was a cold day and I was traveling with my 5 year old and 8 year old, so we waited the 25 minutes. A half an hour passed and I called the hotel again to check on the shuttle, they said it had been sent out but they didn´t know where it was and they had no way to communicate with the driver. The shuttle finally arrived at about 35 minutes of waiting and the driver was less than friendly.

We arrived at the hotel around 10:30pm, mind you the first call to the hotel was placed at 8:45pm. I had bought the Nickelodeon package and was not given the wrist bands. The gentleman that checked us in was very friendly, he was the one highlight. Needless to say we were quite exhausted and frustrated by time we arrived. When I called the next morning to inquire about the wristbands, I was treated as if I was lying and that I was trying to swindle wristbands from them. The gentleman that checked us in confirmed that he had forgotten to give us the wristbands and they were given to us.

After a full day at the Mall of America we looked forward to coming back to a clean room (we were out of our room from 10am to 6:30pm), but to our disbelief the room hadn´t been touched. When I called the front desk they did apologize and offered towels, but offered no other type of compensation.

We travel to the Mall of America, but I don´t think we will be staying at Country Inn and Suites again. I think they failed at making the experience enjoyable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
JodieLG, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Monica, I'm very sorry about the disappointing experience you had with us and I apologize for the frustration we caused you. It's very disheartening to hear that something like this could happen, but candid comments like yours help us identify training needs and opportunities for improvement in our hotel. Thank you for sharing the specific details of your situation as it helped me identify where we needed to do some retraining. I hope we'll have the opportunity to make this up to you during a future visit to our area. Feel free to reach out to me directly the next time you're planning a trip to the Mall. Again, I sincerely apologize for our shortcomings. Jodie Grannes 952-646-2800

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Reviewed 6 November 2018

We stayed here couple nights before wedding we had to attend. The customer service was the best we ever encountered. The check in clerk Nenna was so kind and helpful. The breakfast staff were so helpful and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed.

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear Sue and Andy, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding your experience with our hotel on Trip Advisor. I shared your nice comments with Nenna and you made her day. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize her for a job well done. We appreciate the endorsement you've given us and we hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JodieLG, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018