“Great service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: HIghway 77 and Killebrew
Transit: Great access from the light rail and bus stops only one block from our front door.
Description: Bloomingtons hidden gem. Same great staff, & Chefs. Formally Redrossa Italian Grille. Great new menu, same great Happy Hour!!
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This restaurant was in our hotel at the Best Western. I received excellent service and the food was very good.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Staying at the Best Western so we decided to head over for happy hour. Classic lime margarita was delicious along with the steak tips app! Grabbed some pizza to go to eat later (: Great bar service

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We had a pretty good experience here. We came on a sunday night and the inside appeared to be pretty empty but unfortunately the wait was long because of all of the hotel orders. I wish our waitress would have warned us about that but she was apologetic when the food finally came. We had the smoked cheese sticks which had no smoke flavor to them. My husband and I each got a pizza. He got the BBQ chicken pizza and really liked it. I got the sausage & pepper pizza and the sausage tasted great. The center of the pizza got soggy pretty quickly so that was disappointing but overall not too bad.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Good Atmosphere close to Mall Of America. Mainly Italian selections, with a few burgers and a sandwich thrown in. Pizza & Pasta dishes. If you are looking for authentic Italian made from scratch it is a no. I had fettuccine needed more flavor on the bland side. Friend had a burger was more than satisfied with it. Prices are moderate Not inexpensive but not too over priced either. Good Bar and has a varied wine selection. Limited Menu Heard the Pizza was good?

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend the Spicy Chicken and Shrimp Romano, and most definitely save room for dessert. The caramel Panna Cotta it is spectacular. My family also loves the Triple Mac & Cheese, Spaghetti and Meatballs Pomodoro, and the Cheesecake.

Molly S, Guest Relations Manager at RedRossa Italian Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

You picked some true fan FAVS, wahootoyou! Thank you for being our guest!