“Fabulous Limoncello!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mall of America
Reviewed 8 January 2018

If you've ever been to the Amalfi Coast of Italy and tried the Limoncello you'll know that it's almost impossible to find it anywhere in the US that is even half as good. Tucci Benucch makes a Lemondrop martini with their house made Limoncello that is to die for! Another specialty that we keep going back for is the basil infused olive oil for dipping - absolutely fabulous! Their bruschetta is also delicious. The first time we ate there the waiter told me that I could special order my pasta and it was delicious - I love seafood, but don't want a tomato or cream sauce with it - they special make a garlic, olive oil and lemon sauce that it to die for. I highly recommend Tucci Benucch and hope that they open more locations outside of the Mall of America. I almost forgot to mention - on one visit we just had a drink, a little bread and dessert. The tiramisu is to die for - huge, so order to share or eat for dinner!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for a quick lunch on a cold winter day and enjoyed a bowl of the hot minestrone soup. It was absolutely delicious. The vegetables were cooked properly and seasoned very well. I would definitely recommend this soup. Unfortunately, I heard they were closing the restaurant at MOA.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I like to frequent this restaurant for special occasions. It has a small “patio” which is great for people watching. Inside seating is much quieter. The food is always great and their service is very good. It’s a wonderful choice for wine and a snack or that special dinner!

1  Thank Bob K
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We decided on Italian as the restaurant had a gluten sensitivity menu. We were at the desk a little before 4pm for an early dinner and gave our phone number for a text when the table was ready. The wait was to be 20-25 minutes. After 40 we approached the podium along with what I suspected were others who hadn’t received their texts. The hostess brushed us off with a “tables are being cleared” and we watched others being seated. At the hour mark we waited in a line again to speak to the hostess who then said we had been texted “awhile ago”. She did have the correct number and saw many empty tables but did not have a text. We were then seated immediately.

Our waitress appeared only to disappear for 15 minutes. She apologized profusely for forgetting our table (?!)

My daughter’s dish was ok, not great. I had the seafood linguine. The sauce was not the right match for seafood, pasta overdone, and the shellfish cheap (calamari rings and three mussels, a couple scallops).

All in all they seemed in disarray and the food quality ok to good. I probably would t return.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is inside the mall of America. We were there to shop for a weekend. This was our second evening of dinner. It was delicious!! We loved everything we ordered. The wait was a bit ridiculous for a Saturday night, an hour for 2! But we enjoyed the food, the service was great, the ability to shop while waiting was wonderful! We would absolutely return again.