“Lunch at the Mall of America”
Review of Twin City Grill

Twin City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Twin City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 242 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located on the first floor of the Mall of America, Twin City Grill is an American grill offering a comfortable environment with homemade comfort foods, ideal for your shopping break. Take a seat at our bar during happy hour and sip on a local craft beer, or choose from one of our 20 wines by the glass or a hand-shaken classic cocktail. Enjoy our relaxing dining room as a retreat from the hustle bustle of the mall, and enjoy classic comfort foods done right.From Northern Lakes Walleye Fish Fry, to grill classics such as our Prime Meatloaf with old-fashioned gravy and a Roast Turkey Plate with scratch made stuffing, we offer a variety of dishes that are sure to leave you satisfied. Or, select from one of our crispy grilled flatbreads, fresh salads or sandwiches served with salt n’ vinegar fries. Whether it’s a casual meal, special night out, or business meeting, stop in for lunch or dinner at Twin City Grill, located in the North Garden of the mall. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I went to this restaurant at the suggestion of the hotel front desk attendant. I had a ice tea, soup & salad. The soup & salad were very good, however the service was very slow. The table next to me arrived after me yet received their food 5 minutes ahead of me. They also ordered salads and ice tea and water. The restaurant was pretty busy, so maybe they just need more help.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

reasonable prices, good selection, personable wait staff and cozy surroundings, you tend to forget you are in a huge mall.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

After a long tiring day we settled on this place to eat as thought it would accommodate everyone the best. It was a pretty busy day so staff were a bit frazzled. Food was ok fish was nice, fries were cold but to be honest I was too tired to even bring it to anyone's attention. I would probably try again on a less busy day but not too of my list

1  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place to enjoy a meal at the mall. The quiet ambience allows you to enjoy dinner or lunch in a crazy mall atmosphere. We used Open Table to reserve our table. Service was quick and friendly. We were taken care of from start to finish. We never wanted for anything. There are many choices on the menu and we ended up having the macaroni and cheese with bacon and tomatoes and the turkey sandwich. A cup of their tomato bisque was enjoyed first. Excellent cocktail choices available. Generous portions are provided.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This was place that had good reviews. Grandson and I where here on vacation. He is 16 and had hamburger and loved the fries. I had tortilla soup and it was good.