“Best Spot for Authentic Gyros and Greek Pitas”
Review of Gyropolis

Gyropolis
Ranked #13 of 230 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Absolutely the best spot for authentic tasting Greek gyros in the Twin Cities. No matter when you stop in the service is always spot on and food is prepared with both speed and quality in mind. The menu is full of items for every taste - we always get a Gyropolis Gyro and a Greek Chicken Pita. Both are full of authentic flavors and fresh produce. Their tomatoes and cucumbers come from a local farm to ensure everything is fresh.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I visited on Saturday, July 11, 2015 around noon.

This place has great consistency! The taste is exactly like every other time I have visited before.

The meat is seasoned perfectly. The onions and the tomatoes are so very fresh. And the cucumber sauce is something that I could bathe in; it's that good! I always ask for extra sauce.

I have been to Greece and this is very authentic!

4  Thank Steve0315
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Haven't had a lot of gyros or greek food in my lifetime, but this is a great place for lunch and I can't imagine there being a better gyro out there. The Gyro Philly with the Chipotle sauce is amazing! Always busy for lunch, so if you show up between 12 and 1 expect to stand in line for a couple minutes. Most days a table for 4 is about the biggest you'll hope to find unless you're early or late and you push a couple together. Patio seating is available too.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Great gyro. I ordered with spicy sauce. Hummus plate good too. They have homemade baklava. It was a little dry. I like mine a little wetter. But still good.
The I my thing missing was a good eggplant spread or skordalia. I'm doing a mini tour of Greek food/Middle Eastern food in the twin cities.
I still like the Holyland pita better. Thinner. Not as bulky to eat.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

They provide excellent service and both the Gryos and Gryo Salads are excelent choices for simple and quick meal. We have not been disappointed with our visits for Take Out.