Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletscomplimentary breakfastmanagers receptionnice perkbreakfast was amazingpretzelsextra towelsspring breakliving rooma great stayrooms are spaciousdefinitely stay here againbusiness tripfresh fruitenjoyed my stayfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed for a month and a few days on business, the staff are very friendly and will cater to your needs. Complimentary breakfast and food at the bar were always great, they have happy hour every single day too!

Overall I had a really wonderful time staying there.
Will definitely return for future business trips, looking forward to staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Jim S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Andre - Thanks a million for taking the time to share your feedback about your lengthy stay with us. I very much appreciate you sharing your thoughts about our staff and also knowing you look forward to staying with us again. If I can assist you next time around, feel free to call me directly. Our happy hour awaits you!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed there 3 years ago and it was a better experience. This time it was loud, kids and teens were running around till very late hours in the halls and staff did nothing to control noise issues...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jim S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings and thank you for your feedback. While I truly appreciate your comments I'm sorry to learn that your stay was disrupted due to noise. I hope you'll accept my sincerest apologies and trust that we typically do a much better job policing those who don't respect other guests. We are a popular choice for the spring break season which also means we need to step up our game when it comes to maintaining peace in the evening time. I can assure you we will do just that. If you wish to discuss your experience in more detail, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Spent 2 nights this weekend at the Embassy as we were in the city for a competition. We come back to this hotel year after year as they do their best to help accommodate our large group. The hotel is very modern looking when you walk in and the area where you eat. The rooms are clean. We were upgraded as they had an issue with running out of double bed suites so since there were only 2 of us, we agreed and it worked out great for all. Although we missed both social times in the lobby both nights, from what I’ve been told it was great. Breakfast options were awesome, made to order or the buffet lines. Location was great and easy to get to. Can’t walk to the mall or anything but there was some shopping near by. Will visit again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is top quality. The staff went above and beyond to make things work for us. When you have 40 family members with different arrival/departing schedules...it's challenging. They were always patient and able to answer any question or help make things work out for us. This was a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We selected this Embassy due to its shuttle service from the airport and back, and the shuttle service to The Mall of America. Then, too, the proximity to the Light Rail made it a real winner. We stayed at this Embassy twice in our ten day regional stay. We found there are positives and negatives about this Embassy.

We did find the staff to be friendly. We loved “Isaac” from Belarus. He is entertaining and filled with information as a driver on one of the shuttles. “Jose,” the bartender for the Evening Reception is exceptional. We enjoyed the omelets made by Arturo every morning. Jesus, too, has a friendly attitude cleaning up the tables.

This Embassy does have an exceptional restaurant on premise known as “Woolley’s.” We ate there three different times. My wife loved the roasted mushrooms. She also enjoyed the bread and salad. The NY Strip was good, but I really liked the Sausage Vodka Pasta. Sean, our server, is a real hoot.

There is a good size indoor pool and workout center. The main floor is decorated with several eclectic fountains.

Overall, our room was comfortable. With that said, we did have trouble with our key. The toilet, also, did not flush very well. I understand there is a much need refurbishment on its way. This property is a good twenty or more years old.

We enjoyed visiting the Mall of America. If you can, locate where Harmon Killabrew hit his 522 foot home run. This famous baseball player is honored in the “amusement” park in the Mall where the stadium once stood. A home plate and a chair where the homerun was hit to are visible.

We also enjoyed trekking downtown through the various walkways. The Light Rail also took us to St. Paul where we saw the refurbished State Capital and St. Paul’s Cathedral. There was a recent poll and Minnesota was ranked #1 as the “Happiest State.” There is good reason why.

We would not hesitate in staying at this Embassy Suites again. The positives far outweigh the negatives.

If you found this review “helpful” in any way, please press “LIKE” to let me know.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple