US$129
US$160
US$110
US$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

1,080 results
All reviewswafflesthe breakfast areaolive gardenhard boiled eggsfree breakfasthot tubshower headfridge and microwavenice staybusiness centerfront desk staffnice breakfastshuttle servicefree shuttlewe've stayedpark and flyclean hotel
Reviewed 19 September 2016

It was Friday night - the Mall and the airport are right here - every other hotel (except those with dreadful reviews) had hiked up their prices - including the one we stayed in when we arrived 2 and a half weeks earlier. Not so the La Quinta. Two rooms, one at a senior rate, booked on the phone by an efficient, friendly lady. Arrived to find spotlessly clean, large, comfortable rooms and a good choice of breakfast. We're planning another trip through MSP next year and will definitely book in here.

Room Tip: Maybe ground floor rooms a little noisy?
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2016

We have only ever stayed at a La Quinta one other time; they don't seem to be located in the areas we have visited. This hotel is quite large and very nice. We were quite pleased and it is an excellent value for the price we paid. Rooms were clean, bed comfortable and a variety of pillows offered.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 17 September 2016

This LaQuinta Inn is an older facility but very well updated and maintained. We have returned to it most often in the past 20+ years when we're in the area as it's location, policies and charges have always been the a good value for a comfortable and safe place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 14 September 2016

We enjoyed our stay at the West Bloomington Laquinta Inn. We had a 2 room suite on the top floor. In one room there was a small refrigerator, aTV, a microwave and a king bed and a bathroom. In the other room there was a TV, a desk, dresser, fold-out couch and another bathroom. The premium for the 2 room suite was around $15 a night. But it made the unit feel much more comfortable and made our stay more enjoyable.

The whole building has been remodeled. I like the new ceramic flooring throughout. The whole place has a nice feel and it was definitely a nice upgrade.

There is a complimentary breakfast every morning from 6-9 am weekdays and 7-10 on weekend. The selection was wide - - yogurt, fruit, cereal, make-them-yourself waffles, toast, bagels, juice, coffee, plus some pre-cooked items that varied such as soft taco "fixings", chorizo sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits with gravy, etc. It wasn't fancy but the food was good and we liked the wide selection. My only complaint is with some of the other diners who hadn't yet awoken fully and did stupid things like park themselves in front of the coffee machine, etc. (just some dry humor here).

There were two computers and printer in the business room. When we were there, one of computers wasn't working. I needed a boarding pass printed out and the gal at the front desk was so nice that she used the front desk computer to print it out for me. I was really impressed with that kind action.

I think that the best prices occur further out in time and then periodically they will drop a bit for a few days. So my advice is to book if the prices are in the "okay" level and then keep checking. If you find that the prices drop, just call them up. I did this and got them to drop the prices by about $10 or 15 a night. I was pleased.

If you found that there were some helpful information in my review, I would appreciate if you click on the "helpful" button below. It is feedback to me that I've helped someone.

Room Tip: Try out the 2 room suite.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank BJRSanDiego
LQ2011GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Thanks for all the honest feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to relate your recent experience.
David Kamm – GM

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Dog owner with barking dog woke me up three times between 12:30 am & 5:30 am. Gave front desk exact room number- nothing done. Why do hotels put petless guests next to the damn barking dogs! I will not be back here.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I do apologize that your stay was less than perfect and you were put next to a room with a pet in it. We try to avoid this situation as we do have 16 floors that are pet free but it sounds like we failed you in this situation.
Again, thank you for your thoughts that I will share with the staff to avoid this from happening in the future.
David Kamm – GM