1,161 results
All reviews waffles the breakfast area hard boiled eggs hot tub free breakfast shower head nice breakfast fridge and microwave would stay here again comfortable beds business center front desk staff nice stay park and fly shuttle service we've stayed airport shuttle
Reviewed 10 November 2018

I have stayed at this La Quinta location three times now. I first stayed there not by choice; it was because of a seminar that was being held there. But I have returned twice for leisure travel because I found it to be a very nice hotel, especially for the reasonable prices. It is consistently clean, including the rooms, breakfast area, and inside and outside of the hotel property. The beds and pillows are comfortable. The breakfast area is very nice, with plenty of seating. The breakfast offerings are nice, and varied as well. I always find the staff to be friendly. Two of the times I have stayed here, I have been alone, and felt safe as a female traveling alone. The location is nice, as well. It's not your high end, fancy hotel, but it is extremely nice. And their prices are very reasonable. I really recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lq2011DOS, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for your kind review Annette! I am happy to hear you were able to enjoy our bright side breakfast. I agree with you safety is very important. I am happy we met your need. We value your business and we look forward to your next stay with us

Reviewed 9 November 2018

Clean rooms, great staff! We stay here often by ourselves and with grandchildren. Everyone is very accommodating. Very good location for restaurants and shopping. Close enough to downtown Minneapolis for doctor appointments.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lq2011DOS, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Marilyn.

I am happy to hear about your good experience with us. Thank you so much for the kind review. We look forward to you next stay with us

Reviewed 9 November 2018

Purchased the stay and go package to shuttle to/from the airport and leave my car at the hotel. Super simple, on-time, and efficient. Great service! *side note- make sure you ask where to park your car for this service.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Joyce, Thank you for your feedback on parking. We appreciate your business and your kind review. We look forward to your next stay with us

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Stayed here the night before our flight. Used the hot tub. A little loud but very relaxing. Desk recommend a restaurant within walking distance. Friendly front desk personnel. Shuttle service in the morning was great. On return shuttle was there in 15 minutes. Jody even dropped us off by our car. Great service.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lq2011DOS, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Thank you for your Kind review. I hope you enjoyed your meal at one of our local restaurants. We thank you for continued business. We look forward to your next stay

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Love that this chain is pet friendly. Very comfortable beds and a lovely quiet location. Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is quite good with lots of options. Wish I had brought my swimsuit, pool looked very inviting.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our Bright Side breakfast. We look forward to your next stay