“Warm and Comfortable”

Comfort Inn Airport
Ranked #33 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
Reviewed 25 February 2016

The hotel is undergoing major renovations, but the positives so outshine any negatives that it's hardly worth mentioning. The lobby clerks are genuine. Genuinely nice, genuinely helpful, genuinely decent human beings.

We originally planned to stay for only one night. But after settling in for the evening, we began talking about how nice it would be to stay another night. I checked with the lobby and they said they still had a room for the next night. We sort of forgot about it since we only live an hour and a half away, but then later in the evening the thought popped up again....hey, this place is great. It's clean, it's comfortable, it's quiet, the help is genuinely nice, so why not. So we did extend our stay for another night. No regrets. The second night was as restful as the first. It really was presented as a home away from home.

Stayed: February 2016
comfhot, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete your TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn - Bloomington Airport.

Comfort Inn - Bloomington Airport

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Whenever I am in the MPLS area, I always stay at the Comfort Inn Airport. I love the staff at this hotel and the face that it is connected to the Outback Steakhouse. The hotel rooms and hallways are a little dated but the hotel is going through renovations, there are poster boards around the hotel showing what the new rooms will look like and they look awesome! The Park and Fly package at $159 is a great deal, the 24 hour shuttle service is great. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people especially when the renovations are complete.

Stayed: February 2016

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this
information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of
our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Comfort Inn - Bloomington Airport

Reviewed 19 February 2016

We stayed here Jan.18,2016 so we could catch an early flight the next morning. Comfortable bed with a good assortment of pillows. 24 hr. free shuttle to the airport with 10 days free parking. Only $8.00/day after 10 days. The Outback restaurant is a plus.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
comfhot, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete your TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I booked a room on the Choice Hotel website for $89. I was traveling with my children and needed a place to park our car and shuttle us to airport. Once I checked in, I was notified that the rate does not reflect parking fees; apparently you are NOT suppose to be able to book on Choice Hotel if you are wanting to leave your car. It cost me an extra $70 to leave our car there. My only other option was to take my car to an off-site parking facility but not that was not a good choice for me at 7PM at night. I believe they should have honored the rate I booked online for. Will find another place to stay and park on our next trip.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to contact TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Unfortunately the only way to make a Park N Fly reservation is directly through the hotel. Any online rates that are booked don't include long-term parking.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I choose to say at Comfort Inns because, overall, I've had good experiences with them. Not with this one. We were later checking in on the night before Valentine's Day. The Outback which is connected to the hotel was crowded. We had to park by the restaurant and hike a distance in the bitter cold to get to the hotel. When I got my room, I asked the clerk where I should park. He told me I couldn't stay where I was and there was no room to park by the hotel. He had me drive next door and park behind a business. The shuttle met us there. We were three women alone, and the parking made me uncomfortable. The rooms are very old and somewhat dirty, though the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was a huge disappointment. I'm gluten free and dairy free, so the only option was the eggs. They must have been in the warmer for a long, long time. Rubbery. Rather gross. Then, I asked for the shuttle back to our car. The clerk wasn't polite. She said it had left for the airport. She then motioned to the group waiting in the lobby and told me these people had planes to catch. Well, I had a church service I wanted to get to, and it wasn't my fault they don't have enough of spots. We ended up hiking back to our car in our dress clothes because I couldn't want for the shuttle. If I come to MOA again, I won't stay at this place. If you're going to have park 'n fly and a restaurant there, get some parking spots. And don't make 100 eggs at 6 a.m. and leave them for the rest of the morning.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

952-876-6603

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomington
0.3 km away
6.1 km away
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West
0.1 km away
Courtyard Bloomington by Mall of America

Been to Comfort Inn Airport? Share your experiences!