US$138
US$160
US$150
Agoda.com
US$101
All reviewsoutback steakhousedonutsroom was cleancontinental breakfastpark and fly packagefront desk stafflong term parkingfree shuttleshuttle servicenice breakfastan early flightrental carthe breakfast areaevery houryogurtindoor pooltwin cities
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I travel extensively (over 200 days per year in hotels)..and this is without doubt the worst management I have ever come across.

I arrived at the hotel late evening having made a booking via hotels.com pre paid for the room, on the booking it stated that I could use cash as a deposit and was a key factor in my choice of hotel as I know my chip and pin card does not often work in the USA.

On arrival the receptionist told me credit card only for deposit. .no cash. I showed her my booking confirmation with the cash deposit information IN WRITING. .she contacted the Manager Dennis..who all he did was say card only..no exceptions. ..in short leaving me stranded with no hotel room for the night.

After many phone calls to hotels.com they found me another hotel..but I it took a number of hours and a lot of anxiety.

My suggestion to comfort inn chain is to fire Dennis and replace him with a computer that just repeats no no no...what's the point of having a manager if he is not going to use his brain? ie think "it's not the customers fault..maybe a mistake by comfort. .maybe a mistake by hotels.com..but don't make the customer suffer when it is not his mistake"

I will never stay at this place again. .so disgusted at my treatment.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2016

The hotel is undergoing major renovations, but the positives so outshine any negatives that it's hardly worth mentioning. The lobby clerks are genuine. Genuinely nice, genuinely helpful, genuinely decent human beings.

We originally planned to stay for only one night. But after settling in for the evening, we began talking about how nice it would be to stay another night. I checked with the lobby and they said they still had a room for the next night. We sort of forgot about it since we only live an hour and a half away, but then later in the evening the thought popped up again....hey, this place is great. It's clean, it's comfortable, it's quiet, the help is genuinely nice, so why not. So we did extend our stay for another night. No regrets. The second night was as restful as the first. It really was presented as a home away from home.

Stayed: February 2016
comfhot, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete your TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn - Bloomington Airport.

Comfort Inn - Bloomington Airport

Reviewed 24 February 2016

Whenever I am in the MPLS area, I always stay at the Comfort Inn Airport. I love the staff at this hotel and the face that it is connected to the Outback Steakhouse. The hotel rooms and hallways are a little dated but the hotel is going through renovations, there are poster boards around the hotel showing what the new rooms will look like and they look awesome! The Park and Fly package at $159 is a great deal, the 24 hour shuttle service is great. I would definitely recommend this hotel to people especially when the renovations are complete.

Stayed: February 2016

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this
information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of
our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Comfort Inn - Bloomington Airport

Reviewed 19 February 2016

We stayed here Jan.18,2016 so we could catch an early flight the next morning. Comfortable bed with a good assortment of pillows. 24 hr. free shuttle to the airport with 10 days free parking. Only $8.00/day after 10 days. The Outback restaurant is a plus.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
comfhot, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete your TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Comfort Inn - Airport

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I booked a room on the Choice Hotel website for $89. I was traveling with my children and needed a place to park our car and shuttle us to airport. Once I checked in, I was notified that the rate does not reflect parking fees; apparently you are NOT suppose to be able to book on Choice Hotel if you are wanting to leave your car. It cost me an extra $70 to leave our car there. My only other option was to take my car to an off-site parking facility but not that was not a good choice for me at 7PM at night. I believe they should have honored the rate I booked online for. Will find another place to stay and park on our next trip.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to contact TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Unfortunately the only way to make a Park N Fly reservation is directly through the hotel. Any online rates that are booked don't include long-term parking.

Comfort Inn - Airport