Comfort Inn Airport
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Great Wolf Lodge(Bloomington)
View Hotel
All reviewsoutback steakhousedonutsroom was cleancontinental breakfastpark and fly packagefront desk stafflong term parkingfree shuttleshuttle servicenice breakfastan early flightrental carthe breakfast areaevery hourindoor poolyogurttwin cities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I booked a room for a few days to visit the mall of America. I realized there was a problem with the so called -hi speed Wi-Fi! The problem is it does not work. I have an updated HP 8.1. I have been in 4 rooms during my stay and none of them could receive a good signal.
I am aware that most people use the phone's , if you like me and need to use a laptop or there Wi-Fi for any reason , I would strongly suggest to pass on this hotel. The show no interest in fixing this problem my stay of 7 days.
The rooms are being remolded and seem nice. The ground has allot of trash and most of the time I was here the outside trash cans were full.
Beds are comfortable.

Room Tip: 5 th floor suites no wifi
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Cortney F, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you for the review of your stay with us. Let me apologize for the WI-FI issues you encountered during your stay. We had some equipment failure and had to wait for a new part to be delivered, it has since been delivered and the WI-FI is up and running issue free. Again I apologize that this wasn't the case when you stayed with us.
As for the exterior of the building while we are going through renovations it can get a bit messy. We walk around the property multiple times throughout the day to try and prevent a build up of debri/garbage from the renovation. We hope to be completed with our renovation soon so this will no longer be an issue. I hope once we are completed you will try us again.
Thanks,
Cortney Fromm

Reviewed 12 June 2017

This is a good hotel. The rooms are clean and spacious. I had no problems here. I would definitely stay here again if I travel to this area and the price is competitive. I would rate this hotel at 3.5 stars. I travel a lot and 5 stars are reserved for some of the best hotels in the world. It was worth the money that I paid.

Room Tip: Pictures on web site are accurate reflection of the rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

After a really long 17 hour drive, we were welcomed with a beautiful room, huge bed, and some easy to grab Outback Steakhouse! They deliver to your room - FO FREE, alcohol too! Highly recommend! Those beds were so comfortable!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Got the room for 5 adults and a baby and we arrived and we're told they had no pack'n'play even though we'd been told one was reserved for us. It was first come first serve. We'd reserved a room with 2 queen beds and got to our room only to find out and then be told they only had double beds and that we could NOT have a roll away bed they'd previously told us we could have. When we questioned it, we were told the staff didn't know who'd told us what but that it wasn't there problem and we could take the room as is or go elsewhere.
The room itself was clean. The mini fridge had been removed but everything else was clean and orderly. The beds need to be replaced. You can feel the springs poking though in areas. Don't sit on the edge of the bed as I almost flipped one off the frame by sitting and trying to take my shoes off.
Overall the family got sleep. Some sleep. We won't be returning, but just know what you're getting into. Smaller families would do alright there. It's a budget hotel. Nothing more. Nothing less. We definitely got what we paid for.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Bed Was So Comfortable-Microwave And Fridge In Room-Breakfast Was Delicious-Room Rate Excellent --I Highly Recommend This Hotel-You Won't Be Disappointed-Air Conditioner Wasn't Working And They Imed Put Me Into Another Room-Staff Was So
Friendly And Helpful I'd Stay Here Again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Cortney F, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you so much for the positive review! We really appreciate it. I am glad to read that when you had an issue we were able to find a quick solution for you. Hope to see you again!
Thanks,