1,272 results
All reviews front desk full kitchen within walking distance parking lot separate bedroom directly across the street great place to stay tgi fridays light rail home away from home every hour king suite complimentary breakfast pull out couch would stay here again living area shuttle service
Reviewed 10 November 2018

I couldn’t have been more pleased and blessed during my stay. The staff was more then accommodating and made me feel like my needs were important. Housekeeping went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable with anything I needed walking dogs for me when I needed to be working for long hours. I can’t thank the staff enough! I will stay here any time I am in the area!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Randy N, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2018

Thanks for the great feedback. I'll be sure to share your comments with the housekeeper that walked your dog. We look forward to you visiting again.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

This hotel is a .03 mile walk to the Mall of America (MOA). The walk requires you to use a pedestrian bridge. It is wheelchair friendly because there are stairs and an elevator. The following restaurants share the same parking lot as the hotel: I-Hop, Chevy's, TGI Fridays. There is no safe in the room but the front desk will offer to store your valuables in their safe. There is free unsecured internet access. The hotel and our room was clean. Our room had a bedroom area and a sitting room area with a couch that is a hide-a-bed also. Pets are allowed with a $100.00 non-refundable deposit. There is a pool and workout facility. They offer a shuttle to the airport. Breakfast was good and the staff was very friendly and made sure the area was clean and stocked with food. The gentleman who was working the breakfast area, Benny, had a smile and a pleasant greeting for everyone.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Great stuff, thanks for sharing. I'll share your comments with Benny. He sure loves making people smile.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

Great Hotel, right across the street from Mall of America - you can walk! A lot of dining around hotel. Convenience store is a bit small. The shuttle service is free and very convenient. Free breakfast is also very good. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Overall great stay!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

This has perhaps been my sixth stay during the past 4/ 5 years. Very comfortable and convenient. Breakfast is ok and they serve complimentary dinner on Monday through Thursday. 5 minutes walk to the Mall of America.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2018

We stayed at Homewood Suites for a week for work and found the stay easy, comfortable and friendly. The shuttle from and to the airport is a bonus. Rooms are clean and tidy and the daily breakfast good enough to start your day.

Date of stay: September 2018