“Sunday Brunch - simple and good”
Review of Girvan Grille

Girvan Grille
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 85th Ave North
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Girvan has down-sized their Sunday Brunch buffet. Still has the basics, but not all the pzazz that it used to have. Then again they have also down-sized the price. Today is is a very basic Sunday Brunch with the scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and fruit offerings. The service is excellent and the room is quite and subdued making for a nice setting for a relaxing Sunday Brunch that is not extravagant and reasonably priced. Don't expect a "big spread" - but what is available is well prepared and is flavorful.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Girvan Grille has a nice variety of items on the menu, all the way from steaks to sandwiches and salads. Their soups are always good and very creative. It's a nice place to meet others and have a nice conversation, all the way to a great venue for a business lunch. Their specials are good and again a broad range of options. The downside is that the service can be a little slow most of the time.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have been there for Brunch, Lunch and Dinner (After Golf) and the meals are a little fancier, and the food is good. The selection was OK, but what we all got was very tasty. I will eat there again.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy the EdinBurger on Monday, half price burger night. There is not a better price, delicious burger anywhere in the area. The menu change a little. Let's hope they put the black & blue burger back on the menu. Tater tots or home made fries? Tater tots!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I've been going here with friends and with my husband for years. I think they changed management a couple years ago and prices have skyrocketed. They took some of my favorites off the menu and it's gotten so much more spendy we don't go much anymore. We were there last Friday with some friends and it was not crowded as you would expect on a Friday night. I'm guessing people feel
The same way we do. Our friends feel the same way.