“We love sammys”

Sammy Perrella's
Ranked #39 of 57 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 July 2016

From the time we arrived and left the service and atmosphere was delightful. Our server was genuinely nice and you could just tell she was a people person. The pizza was excellent and not your typical pizza joint pizza. The spaghetti was the best I have had in a long time. We will definitely return soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Great service, love the buffet, price reasonable-drinks refilled promptly-also the buffet refreshed quite a bit and salad very fresh. We had no complaints. Also love the warm cookie at the end when paying your bill. That's always a nice touch at the end.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Granddaughter thinks the Gnocchi is better than Olive Garden. I happen to love the broasted chicken. Be careful if ordering that chicken to go, however. I didn't look at it ( which you wouldn't think you would have to). I got home and it was burned! It was awful! If I ever get it to go again I will open the bag and check it out before leaving!

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

We love their lunch buffet and their patio, along with their mail coupons! Its a good place for some delicious pizza.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Staff is really friendly. Great place for a quick drink or two or three after work. Awesome drink specials from 3-6. Pizza is always good to