“Good pizza”

Sammy Perrella's
Ranked #39 of 57 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We live close by and work close by, so we get pizza from Sammys at least once a month. I love the light crust and the sauce has some spice and isn't too sweet. They have frozen pizzas to take home and bake too. All are very good. We've been to the lunch buffet as well. It seems like the less interesting pizzas are there, but they also have pasta and pretty good salad bar too. My favorite pizza is the Sammy's special. Seems to be the right combination of ingredients for me. I especially like their sausage.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

From the time we arrived and left the service and atmosphere was delightful. Our server was genuinely nice and you could just tell she was a people person. The pizza was excellent and not your typical pizza joint pizza. The spaghetti was the best I have had in a long time. We will definitely return soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Great service, love the buffet, price reasonable-drinks refilled promptly-also the buffet refreshed quite a bit and salad very fresh. We had no complaints. Also love the warm cookie at the end when paying your bill. That's always a nice touch at the end.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

Granddaughter thinks the Gnocchi is better than Olive Garden. I happen to love the broasted chicken. Be careful if ordering that chicken to go, however. I didn't look at it ( which you wouldn't think you would have to). I got home and it was burned! It was awful! If I ever get it to go again I will open the bag and check it out before leaving!

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

We love their lunch buffet and their patio, along with their mail coupons! Its a good place for some delicious pizza.