“Early B day treat.”

Sammy Perrella's
Ranked #39 of 57 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Took my son after being gone a week out town. Caught up on talking and eating. Always great Staff. We ate, the all meat pizza. Really good. Only thing, it could use a little more sauce. Ended up being leftovers the next day and was just as good as I reheated it in the oven.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

The pizza is fresh, hot and tasty. The staff is friendly. The have a big menu choice if you are not in the mood for pizza

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We live close by and work close by, so we get pizza from Sammys at least once a month. I love the light crust and the sauce has some spice and isn't too sweet. They have frozen pizzas to take home and bake too. All are very good. We've been to the lunch buffet as well. It seems like the less interesting pizzas are there, but they also have pasta and pretty good salad bar too. My favorite pizza is the Sammy's special. Seems to be the right combination of ingredients for me. I especially like their sausage.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

From the time we arrived and left the service and atmosphere was delightful. Our server was genuinely nice and you could just tell she was a people person. The pizza was excellent and not your typical pizza joint pizza. The spaghetti was the best I have had in a long time. We will definitely return soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Great service, love the buffet, price reasonable-drinks refilled promptly-also the buffet refreshed quite a bit and salad very fresh. We had no complaints. Also love the warm cookie at the end when paying your bill. That's always a nice touch at the end.