“Did not disappoint!”
Review of Sammy Perrella's - CLOSED

Sammy Perrella's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We used their party room and our family/friends had a great time. The server asked us ahead of time how we wanted the bill to be taken care of. She also asked if we wanted to include alcohol, which I thought was nice, since a few people had ordered drinks. She was ready to take care of everything. The food was great - as always. We eat there often when we visit relatives in town.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Took my son after being gone a week out town. Caught up on talking and eating. Always great Staff. We ate, the all meat pizza. Really good. Only thing, it could use a little more sauce. Ended up being leftovers the next day and was just as good as I reheated it in the oven.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

The pizza is fresh, hot and tasty. The staff is friendly. The have a big menu choice if you are not in the mood for pizza

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We live close by and work close by, so we get pizza from Sammys at least once a month. I love the light crust and the sauce has some spice and isn't too sweet. They have frozen pizzas to take home and bake too. All are very good. We've been to the lunch buffet as well. It seems like the less interesting pizzas are there, but they also have pasta and pretty good salad bar too. My favorite pizza is the Sammy's special. Seems to be the right combination of ingredients for me. I especially like their sausage.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

From the time we arrived and left the service and atmosphere was delightful. Our server was genuinely nice and you could just tell she was a people person. The pizza was excellent and not your typical pizza joint pizza. The spaghetti was the best I have had in a long time. We will definitely return soon.